An ode to the end of 2014.

The end of 2014 flew by in a giant blur. I remember my parents always saying that as you get older life goes faster and faster and the end of this year truly spoke to the truth in that. I finished working my last summer as an art camp counselor and decided to pursue a career as a real estate agent. My best friend Christina got married to her dude Josh (we have the same birthday, totally a sign they were supposed to get married) at her family's cabin in August. Annalee left to live in Finland for a year. We went to Red River Gorge with a bunch of beautiful people. Oh, and AJ proposed!!!! :) :) For anyone interested we'll be getting hitched on September 24th, 2016! Anyways its been a very exciting year and I'm even more excited for what 2015 will bring. 

The following images were all captured sometime between August and the end of December.




Planted my first suburban garden! 

The Grog Shop has awesome bathroom decor. 


Glitter is one of the many perks of working at the art center. 


Water Balloons / Summer Camp Survival

Recycled art made out of plastic bags! 


One day at summer camp was "SUPERHERO DAY" where we all dressed as our favorite super heros. While I dressed up as a super hero who is less known, she is still very important! 
I am POND GIRL! Protector of all fresh water and streams! 
From Fort Building Camp - one of the coolest summer camps I've ever heard of! 



Annalee saying goodbye to Baka before heading to Finland for a year. 


My beautiful soul sister got married to her soul mate <3 



My soul mate <3


The beautiful ceremony glen. 









One of my favorite gallery shows that I've seen at work yet! 


Columbus Museum of Art 



Playing around in the clay studio.


A little girl working on her soon to be glass fused planet.



10/10/14

From the top of Natural Bridge, KY. 



Learned to make my Baka's chicken soup.



Home at Gunckel Mountain

Exploring with my dude.





So amazed by all the beauty around us. 





Hiking the woods I grew up in.







 

MARY-MICHAEL

26.

King-Sekulic

Cleveland,Ohio.

-

This is how I see my everyday.