Krohn Conservatory


Today AJ and I went to the Krohn Conservatory in Cincinnati to check out their annual butterfly exhibit. This year they had a room that was filled over 16,000 butterflies indigenous to Costa Rica. It was AMAZING! An obsession with butterflies is something that I've always had and being able to be surrounded by thousands of them was one of the coolest things I've ever done. I swear I could sit in that room all day.

In addition to all of the beautiful butterflies the Krohn Conservatory is home to thousands of exotic plant species. Throughout our time there I was drooling over all of the beautiful patterns and textures that are in nature. I cannot wait to go back to check out their next exhibit!






















 

MARY-MICHAEL

26.

King-Sekulic

Cleveland,Ohio.

-

This is how I see my everyday.